Tuesday 19 January 2016

NY SERIES | TWO

Tuesday - the first full day in the city without all of the travelling and it's safe to say we were all shattered. I'm so glad I brought a boat load of Berocca because it was a life saver!
We came across a cute café in Times Square for Breakfast.
I had Pink Lemonade and Granola with Yoghurt and Fruit - YUM!
A select few of us had the opportunity to visit FIT for a session with Virginia Bonofiglio on Fragrance. I smelled so many different scents my nose actually stopped working for about an hour after we left but what I learned was second to none. If you don't know of Virginia then please Google her, she is responsible for creating some of the most successful fragrances globally and has worked with some incredible people in her time. I was a little bit star stuck to say the least!
In the evening we decided to explore 5th Avenue.
Lord & Taylor you win for prettiest Christmas decorations although it is
mid January!
The New York Public Library is one of the most photogenic buildings!
COS & And Other Stories stood out massively on the street - I had a dig in
the COS sale and managed to bag myself a gorgeous jumper for an
amazing price!
Inside shot from And Other Stories - very Instagram worthy don't you think?
Yes I'm a typical tourist - The flagship Tiffany store on 5th Avenue
gives me chills.
We ended our first full day with an amazing meal in Barilla.
The Snapchat filters couldn't be ignored - my username is 'lanacx'
Check in tomorrow for what I got up to on Wednesday!

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Myself. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig