Monday 20 June 2016

Buy Your Own Snapchat Filter

Up until recently, I thought that only the people working for social media giant 'Snapchat' were behind the geo-filters we all see and use. 


However, this definitely isn't the case! After doing a bit of digging on their website, it seems anybody can create their own unique geo-filter, no matter what the occasion! I'm personally obsessed with taking photographs in different areas and swiping through the filters to see if there's anything new and exciting that'll add that extra something to my snaps. 


I think this is such an amazing touch, as it allows anybody to leave their mark. My favourite one so far was from TV Presenter and Model Chrissy Teigen's baby shower. The typography and colours were just perfect. 


From what I've gathered though, they can be fussy about the designs they accept. I'm now tempted to sit on Photoshop for hours and hours creating!

What do you think about this added touch? 

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Google Images, Snapchat Website. 

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Lana, thank you for great tutorial!

    I recommend also FineFilterz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been hunting down such a wonderful blog like this for quite a while.
    http://www.mireview.com/snapchat-spy-app/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. Snapchat Plus

    ReplyDelete
  4. pirater un compte Snapchat is your choice when you want to get all the Snapchat messages, without losing even a single activity. It works effectively on almost all of the mobile devices, requires less than a few minutes to install and works all over the world

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. http://holidaysrestaurant.us

    ReplyDelete

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig