Monday 18 January 2016

NY SERIES | ONE

The day had finally arrived (I definitely hadn't been using the iPhone Countdown App for months previously, constantly checking how long it would be until we actually boarded the plane).

It's safe to say that although VERY tired from the 5am start we were all extremely excited for the week that lay ahead. 

This was my first time flying from London Heathrow since
 I was tiny -safe to say it's a lot bigger than Newcastle Airport!
Yes, I'm that girl who takes pictures of
 E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

One of the girls I spent the trip with could definitely have slept for England!
Generic plane picture...
No, I definitely was not checking the flight information
 every 2 minutes to see us edging closer and close.. 
The hotel we stayed in - basic but wonderful and located
on West 31st Street between 5th Avenue and Broadway which was perfect! 
The Empire State Building couldn't have been closer to our hotel -
 I took this on the first night, the lights signifying a tribute to the now late
David Bowie.
The biggest Victoria's Secret in Manhattan was a 2 minute walk from
 our hotel also - DANGEROUS to say the very least.  
One of the billion light features in Times Square that make it so ridiculously bright.
 We decided to have a wonder around on the first night and then
 stopped off at Planet Hollywood for dinner. 
Isn't it funny how you can feel so at home in a place you've only visited twice?
I hope you enjoyed this first dose into what I got up to in The Big Apple - plenty more to come!

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Myself.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig