Tuesday 19 January 2016

CaseApp Collaboration

Getting back from New York on Sunday afternoon put me in the worst mood ever - what I miss the most about the city is definitely the incredible view you get at the top of the Rockerfeller Center.

When checking my post on a whim I was instantly put in a good mood when I realised my custom iPhone Case had arrived from the lovely people at CaseApp. 


Now I get to carry that incredible view around with me in my pocket and I quite frankly couldn't be happier!

The quality of the image on the case is second to none considering I just used one from Google, as well as the case itself being very durable - I can tell I'm going to be using this baby for a very long time.


I couldn't recommend CaseApp's products enough - not only do they offer cases for a variety of different phones, but iPad's and multiple laptops too!

Check them out - their website is caseapp.co.uk

As a little treat you can use the 20% discount code: RDFADE 

Love, Lana Skye x  

Photo Credit: Myself. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig