Saturday 2 January 2016

New Found Brand Love: Matt & Nat

I don't usually blog on a Saturday but to be quite honest I can't help myself.

I'm currently in the Lake District with my family for New Year and today we visited one of our favourite pitstops - Chesters By The River in Ambleside. 

As soon as I walked in the place I was immediately drawn to a display of a brand I was yet to discover - Matt & Nat.

The first thing that caught my eye was these backpacks. 


I'm not a backpack kind of girl but how gorgeous are they? If I was to get one my first instinct is usually to go black because it would go with everything...


 - but I'm actually tempted by the two pastel shades for a change to brighten up my bag collection. 

After doing a bit of digging, I discovered that Matt & Nat are a Canadian company committed to not using any leather or animal based products. They explore new and innovative ways to remain sustainable and eco-friendly whilst experimenting with different recycled materials such as nylons, rubber and cork. The linings of all of the bags for example are made of 100% recycled plastic bottles. 

They are inspired by both MAT(erials) and NAT(ure) and live by the simple motto "Live beautifully".

I also adored these 'The Triplet' clutch bags which come with a strap.

Now, for a brand which isn't using leather of any sort - the quality of their products is second to none and I would be more than happy to pay their prices - the backpacks ranging around the £120 mark. 

There are a number of stores in New York which stock Matt and Nat so I won't be surprised if I end up returning with something of theirs. 

Love, Lana Skye x 








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig