Monday 6 June 2016

Packaging Over Product?

Welcome back!

Now, this might sound silly to some people, but recently I've been finding myself purchasing from different retailers online instead of going into their stores.
Why? The packaging!

One brand in particular that is killing the packaging game is Zara. I've always loved their use of a cardboard box instead of plastic, but they've now stepped up their game even further by wrapping the goods inside with beautiful tissue paper.


Being a self proclaimed Instagram addict, when I spotted this delightful combo I just couldn't resist purchasing from them so I could then showcase the prettiness on my page. After all, every time I visit the Zara website I always see something I like!

Another brand who I feel has been focusing on their packaging much more recently is Missguided. 


Are their any other brands that you feel have beautiful packaging? Let me know in the comments!

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Lana Skye Caven's Instagram, Missguided's Instagram. 




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The strength, durability, and cost of a custom box depends on the material a customer chooses, and one's choice matters greatly if they are getting custom boxes for delivering goods to their clients. corrugated plastic lowes manufacturers www.jx-plastic.com/lowes_plastic_corrugated_boards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is providing some really good information. I liked its essence and enjoyed reading it. Keep sharing such important posts about this blog and its much more helpful for us . Biodegradable Packaging

    ReplyDelete
  3. The author has composed this blog in the most aesthetic way. Awe inspiring!
    brother cartridge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having a hard time deciding what kind of gift to buy during Christmas? best amazon products

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well. http://frog-radio.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone wants to gain more information about a certain product before they go on to pay for it website

    ReplyDelete

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig