Monday 4 January 2016

2016: My Ambitions

It's official, 2016 has begun and there are a number of things I wish to achieve by the end of it. 


READ MORE
Since starting University I have been given a required reading list. Although definitely started, I really need to get myself stuck into it.
There's also a number of books I received at Christmas time that I can't wait to start! 


TRAVEL
Anybody that knows me will be aware that I'm a massive home bird, but over the past couple of weeks I've felt a sudden urge to visit so many places. New York, Barbados, Dubai/Abu Dhabi  & Australia to name only a few!
Of course, I am a student and therefore my funds are low, but I'm definitely going to start saving properly.


GET AN INTERNSHIP
Sadly, especially within the fashion industry, it isn't what you know but who you know instead. This means that me getting experience is even more important and it'll definitely be something i'll be looking in to for over the summer period. Something along the lines of Burberry is the dream!


BE MORE AMBITIOUS
This kind of links in to all of the above - I want to all around become a more confident person and the best way to achieve this is by getting myself out there!
In life I wish to be successful - I suppose everybody does, but it's one thing saying it and another to actually put the steps in place to work towards your goal!



What are your ambitions for 2016? Leave them in the comments down below!

Love, Lana Skye x

Photo Credit: Google Images. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig