Sunday 17 January 2016

Honey, I'm Home!

Long time no speak - sorry to you all for the lack of blog posts in the past week due to the rubbish wifi.

I'm officially back at university sat in my room forcing myself to stay awake in a bid to get my regular sleeping pattern back on track - so I thought I'd share a mini post!


The past 5 days have been some of the best I've ever experienced - I can't believe I visited New York again for the second time in less than a year (luckiest girl ever, or?)

This time around I wasn't blessed with the company of my amazing Mam who I miss dearly - but it really forced me to be so independent which I loved. (New York is actually not that difficult to navigate around due to the grid system - although I did come across some yellow cab drivers that didn't have a clue where they were heading, resulting in me just getting straight back out again!)

Anyone that has visited the city before will know that it certainly isn't a relaxing vacation. We were up and out by 9am everyday and wouldn't stop until the evening, there is just so much to do that resting really isn't an option.

Of course, I made a list prior to revisiting NYC of places I wished to go and of course any purchases I wanted to make. Because I have so many pictures to share and hilarious stories to be told I've decided that I'll be blogging daily this week surrounding my experiences, so keep checking in! 

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Myself. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig