Sunday 11 June 2017

My Experience With Fiyah Jewellery

Welcome back everyone!

I have always been a person that is particularly picky when it comes to jewellery. Anyone who knows me well will know that I only every wear silver. What can I say, gold just isn't my thing.

I was recently introduced to contemporary jewellery brand Fiyah and feel as though I will never look back. I was immediately captivated by the variety of intricate designs they have on offer. Not everything they sell is to my liking but I still had an unbelievably hard time trying to choose what I wanted from their site.


I have fallen in love with their Paralines collection - so much so that I decided to go for the bangle from within it. I think one of the main reasons why I was attracted to this piece is due to its similarity with the 'T' collection by my all time favourite jewellery retailer Tiffany & Co. 
In an ideal world I would be able to purchase absolutely everything they have on offer, but I'm a student with next to no disposable income meaning that is absolutely NOT a possibility. 
Thank you Fiyah for creating pieces equally as beautiful for a fraction of the price. You simply can't argue with that ladies! Although I love their Paralines ring, I wanted to mix things up a little so selected their stunning Point ring which can be worn both normally and mid way down the finger!

The third piece that I went for is the Imperial Plume ring. I was really intrigued by this as it claimed to be adjustable which I find really convenient as it means I can wear it on any finger I wish within reason. I've had annoying experiences in the past where I've had to send rings back multiple times due to sizing issues so this for me is a dream come true. 

I'm guessing that a lot of you have probably never heard of Fiyah before, but now you have!
If you're like me and have a particular love for all things silver then definitely check them out by clicking here.

If you come across something you fancy then why not treat yourself? Get 10% off using the code 'LANA' at checkout! If you do make a cheeky purchase then please let me know what you went for!

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Lana Skye Caven.


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Tungsten Rings

    ReplyDelete
  2. An fascinating discussion is value comment. I think that it is best to write extra on this matter, it won’t be a taboo topic however generally people are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers JBrandt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. Daniels Jewelers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. teno.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt extremely upbeat while perusing this site. This was truly exceptionally useful site for me. I truly enjoyed it. This was truly a warm post. Much obliged!. Teno Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is great. keep doing awesome!.. steelblaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. FIYAH is love.
    But there is Indian Jewelry Online which bringing promising products that makes you fall in love with it. They are bringing the latest and marvelous items of jewelry that makes you astound. Take a quick peek.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The urge to gamble is so universal and its practice so pleasurable, that I assume it must be evil. – Heywood Broun diamond engagement rings singapore

    ReplyDelete
  9. Express your own unique style and passion for bicycles, whilst still looking polished and professional with a pair of our handcrafted Bicycle Chain Cufflinks at Shop Hasso Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. much thanks to you for an awesome post. keyboard shortcut keys

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job http://bahamas-abacos-fishing-charters.org

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gems is just characterized as "individual enhancement". These materially decorations come as finger rings, toe rings, earrings, neckbands, wrist trinkets, ornaments, and so forth. stainless steel jewelry

    ReplyDelete

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig