Wednesday 20 January 2016

Barbie Does Pop Culture

Every young girl at some point in her childhood had an obsession with barbie dolls, so much so that the plastic fantastic figures seemed to be a right of passage before growing up and moving on to other areas, such as beginning to experiment with makeup.

Anyone my age or around it will agree with me in saying that now we'd never blink an eyelid or even think about the little dolls, but a magazine editor from Stockholm's actions has resulted in me stopping in my tracks!

Ronny Larsson created the Instagram page @ADollWorldAfterAll. In the bio of the account she states:
 " Never got to play with dolls as a child. This is me catching up."

In a nutshell, she recreates some of the most controversial occurrences from the year of 2015, I thought I would share my top 10 favourites with you all!

"Hey Miley, what's good!?"
The passing of David Bowie
Orange Is The New Black
Drake - Hotline Bling
Madonna Falling On The X Factor
Scream Queens 
Heidi Klum Dressing Up As Jessica Rabbit For Halloween
Ariana Grande Licking An Unpaid For Doughnut
50 Shades Of Grey
That Awkward Moment When The Wrong Miss Universe Was Crowned

I hope you enjoyed this post and had a bit of a giggle just like I did!

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: ADollWorldAfterAll Instagram.











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig