Friday 22 January 2016

NY SERIES | FIVE

LAST FULL DAY IN NEW YORK! I was gutted to say the very least!

We kicked off the day by attending two exhibitions at FIT - One focusing on the history of denim and the other on fashion in fairytales (I'm going to blog about both of these in more detail, don't worry!)

Fairytale Fashion had just opened so it was very busy but one of my
favourite experiences on the trip!
Snapshot from the Denim Exhibition
When you look at these two dresses which princess do you think of?
I tested myself by doing this throughout the exhibitions and am happy to say I got them all correct!
These two dresses were created for Sleeping Beauty.
We then headed Uptown to explore Central Park.
I loved just sitting on a bench listening to a guitarist for a good 20 minutes.


Not the prettiest of meals but it was so good!
We were sat right next to the Central Park Ice Rink which was magical. 
Home Alone Fangirl Moment - The Plaza Hotel

Where Blair & Chuck got married in Gossip Girl...
I could've sat in Tiffany's all day everyday!
The staff are the loveliest kind I've ever come across.
5th Avenue dreaming...
Bloomingdale's knows me!
We hunted for the Sprinkles Cupcake ATM for so long but it was so worth it!
Last day antics up on the blog tomorrow - you'd be silly to miss it!

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Myself. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig