Monday 9 January 2017

Photographic Styling: The Editorial Shoot

Welcome back everyone!

I've been away for a little while, recovering from my New York City jet lag, but I'm now back and better! I travel to Berlin in Germany tomorrow so there will be lots of posts coming your way surrounding that, but I wanted to end my NYC streak by sharing the final shots from my last Photographic Styling shoot of the Fall semester. Our brief was simple - we had to choose a Spring 2017 trend that was apparent across the fashion week catwalks. After creating trend reports individually, myself and my group decided upon the 'sheer' trend that has been rearing its head across the globe. Although this trend took centre stage within our shoot, we also managed to incorporate various others, including mis-matched earrings and extreme highlight. To complete the brief successfully, we were required to get full length, cropped, beauty and accessory shots. 

We decided to shoot at 'Coney Island'. This was a brave move on everyones part as it was early December so definitely not beach weather in Brooklyn. With the weather conditions in mind, I just want to point out how amazing our model Annabella Campagna was. We were shooting for a solid 4 hours, most of which she was in very minimal clothing, but she worked it like a pro and this shines though in all of the photographs. 

Enjoy!





















This shoot was definitely one of the highlights from my time in New York. We all worked amazingly well as a team and our professor loved the final outcome - so it was a win win situation for everyone involved!

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Lana Caven, Melissa Mehrtens, Olivia Campagna, Alexandra Bernabei, Holley Klein.
Model: Annabella Campagna.
Location: Coney Island, Brooklyn. 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. this link

    ReplyDelete

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig