Monday 30 May 2016

The Whimsical World Of Sophia Webster

Welcome back!

Sophia Webster is a British shoe designer that I've had my eye on for some time now. 
Her footwear creations are whimsical and more importantly stunning (although, there are a few styles that I doubt I'd be able to pull off!)



Two weeks ago she opened her new flagship store on London's Mount Street in the heart of Mayfair. Photographs alone are a treat for the eyes, I've never seen such a beautiful and  fun space to shop! I feel that it really emulates Sophia as a person. In a recent interview with Vogue, she stated "I wanted it to feel intimate, like you're getting a special experience".


There are a few aspects that I have particularly fallen head over heels for, one being her use of a  handbag as a form of communication - telling her customers when the store is open and closed. 


The other is the butterfly light in her window. As customers stand in front of it when looking in the mirror, they're given wings through the reflection!


Oh, and let's not forget her cash desk. The most aesthetically pleasing one I've ever seen!


For a luxury designer, she makes sure to not take herself too seriously which is very rare!
I know I'll be making at least one trip to London during the Summer, I can't wait to pop in and have a look around! (I've had my eye on the Bibi Low Top's for quite some time now - I don't think I can resist the temptation much longer!!!)

Keep being you Sophia - we all love it!

(P.S. follow her on SnapChat 'sophiawebster' - her team are hilarious!)

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Vogue, Sophia Webster Instagram.
Quote Credit: Vogue.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig