Wednesday 11 May 2016

NFW: Style Show Live 2016

Welcome back!

I recently attended Nottingham Fashion Week's Style Show Live. The showcase was held in the Nottingham Conference Centre on Friday 29th April. I managed to score a bunch of free tickets through my job at Jack Wills, meaning I could take a few friends a long with me!

As soon as I walked in the room I became excited. It was a beautiful day outside making the lighting perfect for the show that was about to unfold. Although it was short, I really enjoyed it! 
Television and Radio Presenter Alice Levine explained that the show would be split into six different categories.

Nautical Luxe
Botanical
Monochrome
Think Pink
Dream Weaver
Colour Clash

Brands that supported the event included Dorothy Perkins, Made In Nottingham, TopMan, House Of Fraser, Jigsaw, New Look & American Apparel.

Here are a few shots I managed to get, enjoy!
















Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Myself.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig