Wednesday 4 May 2016

My 19th Birthday: Photo Series

Welcome back!
Two weeks ago I celebrated my 19th birthday, I thought it would be nice if I shared with you all an insight on what I got up too!
I travelled home for the occasion (birthday's are so special in my family, I just couldn't bare the thought of being at University for mine). 

Enjoy!

The most Pinterest worthy birthday set-up I've ever seen.
The weather couldn't have been better for me - it made my day all the more precious.
My Mam took me to Tynemouth for a birthday breakfast - it was to die for!
Seen as it was such a nice day, I have no idea why I chose to come out wearing a big black jumper?
After breakfast, we took a stroll along the beach before heading back to the house. 
In the evening we all went for a lovely meal at Gusto's - an Italian restaurant on the Quayside of Newcastle.
I had the Lobster Spaghetti which was so good!
Newcastle, you are beautiful!
My cake was so aesthetically pleasing it took me a while to bring myself to actually eat any!
I received a black clutch bag by Katie Loxton & loved it so much that I went out and bought another in grey.
I love the quirky little sayings on the front of them!


Another gift I received was this grey DKNY Chain Detail Handbag. I've had my eye on it for a while so couldn't be happier!
If you asked me to eat some Grapefruit I would say no every single time, but these Pink Grapefruit products from The Body Shop smell unbelievable! Whenever I spray the body mist at least one person asks me what I'm wearing!
It was around 11pm when my Mam surprised me with this gift - the Anastasia Beverley Hills Glow Kit (she's so sneaky)!
Too pretty to even use!
My pride and joy - new season Fendi Sunglasses.

I especially love this pastel pink detailing - perfect for summer and very on trend.
My birthday wouldn't have been complete without some New York related presents!
Although I'm very grateful for all of the presents I received - sometimes the best things are intangible.
As some of you may know, I'm going to be moving to New York in August. Due to a clash with our family holiday plans, I was going to have to fly back from Spain alone and then fly out to New York. BUT NO! My amazing family have cancelled their third week away just so they can fly home with me and see me off on my adventure. It's safe to say I got just a little bit emotional.

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Myself.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig