Wednesday 1 June 2016

My NYC To-Do List

Welcome back!

My adventure to New York is getting closer and closer. So much to do, so little time.
I thought I would share a short and sweet (and also maybe a little far-fetched) to-do list for when I'm across the pond!


1) Meet Anna Wintour.


2) Work at/attend various shows during New York Fashion Week.


3) Go to a Yankee's game.


4) Blag my way into celebrity parties and events.


5) Walk every inch of Central Park.


6) Eat bagels, lots of bagels (especially the multi-coloured ones!)


7) Ride the Wonder Wheel on Coney Island.


8) Visit the Hamptons.


9) Eat absolutely everything at Smorgasburg.


10) Spend entire afternoons on rooftops watching the sun set.

If you're reading this Mamma, recognise that rooftop?

I can't wait to share my time in the city with you all!

Love, Lana Skye x

Photo Credit: Google Images. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig