Wednesday 25 May 2016

Film Love: Funny Face

Welcome back!
Anybody who knows me will be aware that I have a little bit of an obsession with Audrey Hepburn. 
(Michael Moebius' artwork of her with a Tiffany blue bubble coming out of her mouth has been the wallpaper background on my phone for as long as I can remember!)

Last Monday at University set my obsession in stone, as we watched 1957 film 'Funny Face'.
The American musical romantic comedy surrounds an impromptu fashion shoot in a New York book store, resulting in the shop clerk Jo Stockton (Hepburn) becoming a successful fashion model. 

One of my favourite things about the film is the outfits Hepburn is presented in.
Here are a few of my favourites!






If you're a lover of fashion and the colour pink in particular, then this film is definitely for you!

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Google Images. 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. A debt of gratitude is in order for a great offer. Your article has demonstrated your diligent work and encounter you have in this field. Splendid .i adore it perusing.
    Affection to peruse it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.

    video production Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinatingly composed,Totally in wonder of the article.
    holm law group san diego

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is a punchy bit of composing, as it has a solid impact.
    123movieshub.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. you can check here

    ReplyDelete

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig