Wednesday 18 May 2016

Anastasia Beverley Hills Glow Kit Review

Welcome back!

It was recently my 19th birthday (read all about it here!) One of the lovely gifts I received was the seriously hyped about Anastasia Beverley Hills Glow Gleam Kit. I'm yet to bring myself to actually use it as I don't want to ruin it's perfect prettiness, but thought I would show you all some close-up's and swatches so you can get a real feel for the shades and amazing pigmentation.







Hard Candy, Crushed Pearl, Starburst & Mimosa.
Hard Candy, Mimosa, Crushed Pearl & Starburst.
I think my personal favourite is going to be 'Crushed Pearl', purely because I seem to be obsessed with extreme highlight at the moment. That being said, it would be perfect for maybe a special occasion or a night out with friends - your cheekbones will be the centre of attention in any photograph!

'Starburst' is definitely a more wearable everyday shade, where as 'Mimosa' and 'Hard Candy' are a lot darker, so I think I'll use them more when I'm on holiday to enhance my tan. The quality of Anastasia's products have never faltered in my eyes, this palette is truly stunning, both on and off your face.

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Myself. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig