Friday 5 February 2016

Powerpuff Girls X Moschino

Moschino is a brand known mostly for its outlandish nature, Creative Director Jeremy Scott being at the core of this persona. 

Although I'd never personally purchase or wear 90% of what Moschino produces, one thing that their products undeniably do is put a huge smile on my face, their latest collection being no exception. 

As I was growing up, one animated series I loved watching was 'The Powerpuff Girls' (If you were also born in the 90's or early 00's then you'll probably be able to relate!)

As I was scrolling through Jeremy Scott's Instagram page last week, my eyes were greeted by the most outrageously hilarious bags I've ever seen. 

Bubbles was always my favourite - probably because we both
have blonde hair and blue eyes.
Followed by Blossom.
And then Buttercup who I remember used to scare me a little.

If I was ever to buy one then it would definitely be as a gift for my younger sister Ria - I don't think I could take myself seriously wearing any of them outside of the house, but each to their own!

I've always loved how Moschino is constantly thinking outside of the box, not sticking to sleek and elegant looks like other high end brands but instead ones that would only be regarded as acceptable to wear on the 31st October!

What do you think of this bag collection? 

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Jeremy Scott's Instagram.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig