Wednesday 10 February 2016

Pancake Day Creation

Welcome back! I thought I would share with you all the deliciousness I created yesterday!

Fluffy pancakes covered in melted Toblerone and a handful of fresh raspberries - yummy. 


For the pancakes, I followed one of Jamie Oliver's recipe's which has never failed me yet.

Ingredients:
3 large free range eggs
115g plain flour
1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
140ml milk
1 pinch of salt



First I separated the eggs, putting the whites in one bowl and the yolks in another.
I then added the flour, baking powder, milk and egg yolks - mixing them together to create a thick batter.
After this, I whisked together the egg whites and salt, before adding them to my batter.


Then, like any normal pancake method, I heated a non-stick pan on a medium heat before pouring in some of my batter and frying them for a couple of minutes on either side. 
On this occasion I made plain pancakes, but you could add whichever flavouring you like!

For the topping, I melted about a third of a Toblerone in the microwave, adding a splash of double cream! I simply drizzled this over the top of my then stacked pancakes and then placed a handful of raspberries on the top - perfection! 


This recipe is super easy and quick to complete!

I hope you liked this mini baking blog post, let me know if you want to see more of these!

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Myself.
Recipe Credit: Jamie Oliver. 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Yum!! This pancake recipe looks really great. I would love to try this for my bridal shower party. Thanks for this recipe!! You know I am planning to host the party at best beach side event venue. I am so excited even with its thought!

    ReplyDelete

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig