Monday 8 February 2016

New Favourite Restaurant: Lola Jeans Tynemouth

Welcome back! Sorry for the late night post I've been at work allllllll day.
Last week I dined at a restaurant I've been desperate to go to for so many months - said restaurant going by the name of Lola Jeans.

I wasn't disappointed! I visited their Tynemouth location because I was craving a walk along the beach after being at university for a while, where there are no beaches within a reasonable distance.


Their decor is to die for, boasting floor to ceiling murals, exposed brick and endless chandeliers as well as various other quirks that simply made it one of a kind for me! 



I had a bit of trouble deciding which cocktail to go for, before choosing the 'Garden of Babylon' which consisted of White Rum, Passion Fruit, Fresh Lime, Sugar Snap Peas, Brown Sugar and Mango - HEAVEN. 



I've never seen a more real looking unicorn head in my entire life!



The main thing that drew me in to dining at Lola's was the constant Instagram pictures I was seeing of friends eating what looked like the most incredible food. I decided to go for their signature steak platter - lets just say there was nothing left on the plate!

I couldn't recommend LJ's enough, if you're ever in Newcastle then please pay them a visit, you won't regret it!

Love, Lana Skye x

Photo Credit: Myself. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig