Wednesday 10 February 2016

Jourdan Dunn | Lil' LonDunn

Jourdan Dunn, a supermodel everyone has heard of who has successfully worked her way up in the ranks becoming in my view, one of the elites. 

Just last year she was strutting her stuff down the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show catwalk, but it now seems as though she's had a change of focus and heart. 


Dunn has teamed up with M&S to launch her first childrenswear range. As the name suggests - she celebrates her love for her hometown London throughout the range, while also being inspired by her 6 year old son Riley who suffers with a non-contagious blood disorder. 

Dunn recently said "I've been a big fan of M&S since I was young and have fond memories visiting our local store with my mum as a kid. My collection is inspired by London and has the cool, urban vibe that I look for when choosing clothes for Riley. It's been an absolute pleasure to work on this project with such a big British retailer, and I can't wait to see the clothes on Riley and all his friends".

The range is aimed at both boys and girls, from age 5 all the way up to 16 and will be available to purchase from April this year.

I feel this has been a really good move made by the model, as it means she will be able to spend more time with her son whilst also continuing to pursue a career in the fashion world!

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Google Images.
Quote Credit: The Daily Mail. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig