Wednesday 24 February 2016

Mini Trend Alert: Spider Eyelashes

I really don't know how I feel about this trend re-surfacing.
When done right, mascara being applied a little on the heavy side can actually look ok...


But more often than not, people take it way too far and end up looking like this...


For so many years we've been told that the dreaded clumps are the enemy, but it seems that the exact opposite is now being deemed acceptable!?

I don't think I'll ever be able to adopt this trend, especially not into my daily routine. 
Can you imagine how much extra makeup remover you'd go through?
Each to their own, but I just really couldn't be bothered.

Leave your thoughts below!

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Google Images.



SHARE:

1 comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig