Wednesday 15 June 2016

NTU Degree Show 2016

Welcome back!

As a first year Fashion Communication & Promotion student, I made it my mission to have a proper look around the NTU Degree Show as I knew it would provide me with an invaluable insight into the standard I'll need to be working at for third year. My first port of call was the Newton Building - home to the incredible work of Fashion & Product Design students. I was completely blown away by the talent on show. 

'Oxley' by Hilary Shackleton.
 I fell in love with this tie-front clutch bag!




'Unveiled' by Stephanie Gunn.

I obsessed over the pieces by designer and communicator Darcie Scholes.



A pink lover's dream!

'Demetriou' by Georgia Demetriou. 
I was particularly impressed by this thermochromic long sleeve jacket as the colour would adapt to body heat.
'SMTH' by Daniel Smith was my all time favourite - so much attention to detail from the clothing to the walls surrounding it.





'Bare Baux Intimates' by Jessica Leigh Haughton. 

'Rohani'.



After this, I headed to the Waverley building - home to the FCP degree show branded as 'FLIP'. I said to the friend I went with who is also an FCP student "This is either going to make us super excited or super nervous." I can hand on heart say we both left feeling amazing. It was so insightful to see all of the work on display and I really enjoyed talking to a handful of the third year girls there (thanks for all of the tips if you're reading this!)






Above are some of the dissertations handed in for marking - a breath of fresh air from the spiral bound black and white copies most courses settle for.



Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Myself. 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge! fake diploma reviews

    ReplyDelete

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig