Wednesday 8 June 2016

If You're In Need Of A Pick Me Up Then Watch This

Welcome back!


During my last week at university one of my lecturers, Michelle Hoines-White showed us an inspirational speech given by author Neil Gaiman. 

IT IS BRILLIANT!

It actually made me feel quite emotional. Deciding to go down a creative path is risky, but Neil makes a beautiful job of showing us all that things will always turn out just fine in the end. 

I've returned to it a few times as I find his words so exciting and soothing! I feel it's a must watch for anybody creative who hopes to be successful. 


Do what you love, and it'll never feel like work!

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Google Images. 
Video Credit: YouTube. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig