Friday 24 June 2016

Instagram X2

Welcome back!
I know that some of my readers will be aware, but I recently decided to set up another Instagram account. Ask anybody who knows me, i'm an addict, but I've always focused my energy into my personal account which has never been themed - consisting only of images I feel like posting (mainly food, oops!)


Since starting my journey as an FCP student, I've come to realise just how important self promotion is. I absolutely adore blogging about things of interest to me, so it seemed only right that I have an Instagram account directly linked to it. I've decided to embrace the themed side of things, with an overall high key lighting/pink + white vibe. It consists of my own photography as well as gorgeous shots I find on Pinterest (don't worry, I'm always sure to credit the photographer where possible!). I've also integrated some of my favourite quotes throughout the centre, which I feel sets my account apart from any other themed ones I've seen so far!


I would really really appreciate it if you could all give me a follow @lovelanaskye.
I've come to really love getting into a routine of updating you wonderful lot on a regular basis. 
If you enjoy my posts and perhaps return to my blog often, then I promise my Instagram accounts won't disappoint! My personal account is @lanaskyecaven.

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Google Images, Myself. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig