Friday 17 June 2016

Throwback: Unconventional Dior

Dior Dior Dior.

The French fashion house has been up there as one of my favourite luxury brands for some time now. Yesterday before I headed off to work I found myself indulging on their past haute couture shows. Always so beautiful and feminine. 

There is one show, however, where I found myself being enticed in a different way. Not through the clothing and accessories, but the location and setting. Whenever I think of Dior, floral patterns along with anything heartfelt and pretty springs to mind, but for last years Spring/Summer show, it seems Raf Simons wanted to take a different approach. 


I've fallen head over heels with this pink carpet and white scaffolding combination - a huge juxtaposition of their traditional feminine edge with enough structure to make your head hurt (in a good way!) 

My only concern is that any children who see shots from the show think its a girly play area!

Here's a link to the show if you haven't seen it already:


Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Google Images.
Video Credit: YouTube. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig