Friday 10 June 2016

My Last Few Days At University

Welcome back!

It's official, my first year at university is over and I can't believe how quickly the time has passed! 
It's been such an incredible experience and I've loved every minute. I got up to quite a lot during my last week, so I thought I would share a photo series with you all! My beautiful family came down from Newcastle for a few days which started my final days in Nottingham perfectly!

As soon as they arrived we visited Pitcher & Piano for a few cocktails - the interior of this place is to die for!
I love that they refer to the girls as 'Queens'!

After exploring for a few hours, we headed to Bills for dinner. 
If you've never tried their Pink Lemonade then you're seriously missing out! 
I had the Halloumi & Hummus Burger. So good!
The following day, I took them to The Nottingham Doughnut Company. The doughnuts from this place are better than Krispy Kreme in my opinion!


Of course, we took a trip to Five Guys during their stay!
After my family left, I wanted to make sure I spent time with my flat mates and friends! Due to the weather being absolutely gorgeous, we made the spontaneous decision to take a picnic to Wollaton Hall & Deer Park (this is where Batman was filmed!)





I loved my little outfit - I wore a simple striped dress from Jack Wills, teamed with a pale pink Zara backpack and some lace up espadrilles which were also from Zara!







After exploring for hours on end, we all headed to The Riverbank Bar & Kitchen for some drinks!



So much fun!

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Myself. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig