Wednesday 6 July 2016

Visuals Visuals Visuals...

Welcome back!

So, with it now being Summer (we can't really call it that here in the U.K. at the moment), I've had a little more time on my hands. When I'm not working, I've been making sure more time and effort is channelled into my online profile. I'm obsessed with finding and collating different images, at the moment I've been really enjoying categorising them through colour. Instead of having a tonne of different Pinterest boards, I thought, why not turn it into an Instagram feed?


The username is @visualsvisualsvisuals - please check it out if you like themed/organised feeds!

Love, Lana Skye x

Photo Credit: @visualsvisualsvisuals Instagram. 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig