Wednesday 13 July 2016

#Fendi90Years

Welcome back!


Before the 7th of July, whenever I thought about Rome in Italy 'The Lizzie McGuire Movie' always sprung to mind. Now however, I think of Fendi. Its safe to say that they pulled out all the stops for their 90th anniversary, I was completely blown away by the beauty of the show.


Legends & Fairytales consisted of models walking on the water of the Trevi Fountain. If that isn't an unexpected bucket list moment then I don't know what is! In a pre-show interview with The Business Of Fashion, even Karl Lagerfeld seemed incredibly moved by the spectacle. 

"In my wildest imagination, I never thought something like this could exist. To do this on a crystal bridge over the most famous fountain in the world? If thats not a fairytale, I don't know what a fairytale is."




Rome has been completely revitalised in the most beautiful way. If you didn't get a glimpse of the show then head over to Fendi's Facebook page, they kindly recorded the entire thing with a 360 camera!

Love, Lana Skye x

Photo Credit: Google Images.
Quote Credit: Business Of Fashion.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig