Monday 25 July 2016

Trend Alert: Handmade Bikini's + Announcement

Welcome back you lovely lot!

I'm sure a lot of you will agree with my when I say that I've seen an awful lot of handmade crochet styled bikini's this summer. The first time I was introduced to this trend was through American singer and actress Madison Beer when she rocked a set from Tezenis - an Italian style underwear and apparel retailer. 


The minute I saw this bikini in particular I fell in love! This time of year is when bright and vibrant colour combinations are most acceptable. It would be so easy for such an extensive array to look tacky, but this to me works so well! I've been seeing replica's of the above literally everywhere, particularly on independent Instagram boutiques.


It seems I'm not the only one who loves this style, as every website I've browsed has either not had my size or is completely sold out - not ideal when I go on holiday in two weeks time!

P.S. If you're a frequent viewer to my blog them I'm sure you've noticed I've been wavering from my usual 3 posts a week. I've decided that I want to take a bit of pressure off myself and commit to only 2 posts a week, aiming to be every Monday and Friday. If I have time to do more then I definitely will, I'm sure this will happen when I've settled into life in New York - so keep a look out. 

If you enjoy reading my random opinions then feel free to subscribe to my blog via email - this is easily done on the web version of my domain at the right hand side!


Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Google Images. 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! http://childfinder.us

    ReplyDelete

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig