Monday 4 July 2016

NYX Lingerie Line Review

Welcome back, and a happy 4th of July to all of my American readers!

I recently caved and purchased 4 shades from the NYX Lingerie Collection. I'm a complete newbie when it comes to this brand mainly due to it being so hard to find in the UK, but now that its available in most Boots stores, I simply couldn't resist! 

They are described as...

"Weightless liquid lipsticks with a plush matte finish."


Top to Bottom: Lace Detail, Bedtime Flirt, Corset & Push-Up.
I thought I would start with my least favourite of the four, being shade '03 Lace Detail'. I'm not an extremely pale person, although I could do with a little sun on my skin, but I feel that whenever I put this one on my lips it completely washes me out, no matter how much bronzer I apply to my face! 

03 - Lace Detail.
Next up is '08 Bedtime Flirt'. The coral undertone makes this the perfect summer shade, I can't wait to take it on holiday with me! 

08 - Bedtime Flirt. 
My favourite has to be '09 Corset'. This one is a lot darker than the others when applied, but it really reminds me of MAC's Velvet Teddy which is my all time favourite lipstick. 

09 - Corset.
Last but not least is '06 Push-Up'. At first glance this one looks almost identical to '08 Bedtime Flirt', but its actually a lot lighter when applied, much better for during the day!


Below I've included a shot of all 4 shades alongside each other, so its much easier for you to tell the difference!

Left to Right: Lace Detail, Bedtime Flirt, Corset & Push-Up.
I have to say that overall, I'm impressed with NYX. Even though not all of my purchases are to my liking, they feel so lightweight once applied that I almost forget I'm wearing anything. There's nothing worse than wearing matte lipstick and it drying your lips out to the point where you feel self conscious. I don't get that sensation at all when using these products! 

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Myself.
SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig