Wednesday 20 July 2016

The Year Of The Inflatable

They've been around for as long as I can remember, but I feel that this year, inflatable's have actually been made fashionable. Particularly during the past two months, I haven't been able to scroll down my Instagram feed without seeing a giant sprinkled doughnut, pizza slice or pink flamingo. 




The hype is only increasing as big time bloggers have begun displaying their affection for the plastic food items. Here's a shot of Zoe Sugg, Tanya Burr & Alfie Deyes relaxing on an enormous pretzel. 


I must admit, I've found myself browsing the ASOS website more than once, tempted to purchase. 
What do you think of this trend? Let me know in the comments!

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Google Images. 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. additional reading

    ReplyDelete

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig