Friday 8 July 2016

My Thoughts On: Emilia Clarke

Welcome back!

I've decided to start a new series on my blog called 'My Thoughts On'. Through this, I'll give you all an insight into who I'm loving and loathing at that point in time!
 I was recently introduced to the incredible actress that is Emilia Clarke when seeing new film adaptation 'Me Before You'. 


I immediately adored her character, Louisa Clarke. Falling into the romance genre, it would've been easy for the film to seem a bit same old same old, as there are just so many with the same sort of narrative. I feel however, that this adaptation isn't tarred with the same brush (not that it isn't a good brush - I love 'The Notebook' just as much as the next teenage girl) mainly due to the casting of Emilia as Louisa. My favourite scene was definitely when she was gifted some adult sized bumblebee tights. I mean, who doesn't want a pair of those!?


If you've seen the film recently in the cinema then I'm sure you'll agree when I say that she was the perfect match for the role. So genuine and lovely. After less than two hours I felt like I knew her well enough to go out for a coffee! 

Of course, she is best known for her role as Daenerys Targaryen in 'Game of Thrones'. I personally haven't watched the hit HBO series, but when I first found out she was playing quite an evil character, I couldn't believe it.


How could somebody so sweet fit into such a contrasting role. Then it became obvious, her talent as an actress is second to none. I simply can't wait to see what else she appears in!

Love, Lana Skye x

Photo Credit: Google Images. 
SHARE:

1 comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig