Monday 18 July 2016

My Thoughts On: Axel Oswith

Welcome back!

During my daily social media browse yesterday, I came across the insanely talented Axel Oswith. His Instagram bio states that he creates a visual ode to everyday objects. 

I think what I love the most about his work is his juxtaposition of a flat colour background with the objects in question. Its so simple but so effective - I've never come across anything like it.

Below I have included some of my favourites (which means pretty much all of his shots).

Void.
Tacos.
Sky Scraper.
Summit.
Garçons for dinner.
Pills & Shadows. 
Waves Roller. 
Homer The Stoner. 
Afternoon Delight. 
Eggs & Legs. 

If you're as intrigued by Axel's work as I am, then follow him on Instagram @axeloswith. 

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Axel Oswith's Instagram. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig