Friday 8 April 2016

The Northumbrian Hamper

Welcome back! For the past few days I've been in Bamburgh on a mini-break with my family.

On Wednesday we visited Seahouses, a little town home to this gorgeous shop.
The Northumbrian Hamper.


We picked up lots of lovely local Northumberland produce. Honey produced by Chain-bridge Farm as well as Ice-Cream and Cheese from Doddington Dairy among a ton of other amazing items.























I literally could've spent hours in there - the staff are so friendly making it an even more enjoyable experience. 

Not being biased in the slightest it truly is the nicest shop in Seahouses by a mile.
If you're ever nearby then please pop in and have a look - I promise you won't regret it!
(I would even go as far to say you should all make the journey purely to pay The Northumbrian Hamper a visit). 

It's so lovely and refreshing to be in an environment filled with produce that's been thoughtfully put together (so much better than anything you can get in the big name supermarkets in my opinion)!

If you do go - let me know what you thought of it in the comments section below!

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Myself. 











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig