Friday 15 April 2016

Insight & Comparison Report

I'm currently completing the penultimate and most exciting stage of my Fragrance Project at university, but wanted to share with my viewers an insight into what I've been up to before now. 

As you already know, my Context Presentation has been completed and went pretty well which I was very pleased about!
(If you don't know what I'm talking about then feel free to click here.

Before Easter I had to create an InDesign document discussing my 3 insights in much greater depth, as well as coming to a decision on which one I was going to pursue and really develop into a brand!
Although it was quite stressful as I only had about a week to complete it - I was pleased with how it turned out.






Above is the pages I completed for one of my 3 insights. I took a very illustrative approach which was actually quite fun and surprisingly therapeutic to do! The word count was deliberately made very tight by my lecturers which forced me to have a much more creative outlook (I still have a long way to go on InDesign though, trust me)!

I included everything from consumer profiles to brand positioning maps for each insight.
As a result of my greater research, myself and my group have decided to go with our third idea which I will be revealing in the next few weeks!

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Myself. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig