Monday 11 April 2016

Lian Asian Serum Mask Review

Welcome back!

I was recently sent a face mask to review from the lovely people at Lian Mask.


I've only recently discovered masks such as these, mainly when I travelled to New York in January and noticed that Sephora have developed a whole range for different skin types.

Serum masks, as the name suggests, are doused in a serum based formula contained in different textured sheets (mainly cotton) to deliver concentrated doses of active ingredients into the skin to achieve various benefits. 

The mask I was kindly sent is one of their best sellers and I can certainly understand why!
After my usual cleansing routine, I placed the mask onto my face and I could already feel it working.

I left it on for a good 20 minutes as per the instructions. Once removed, my face still had a fair amount of product on it - I gently rubbed this into my skin and voila - all done!

I'm definitely going to be getting more of these little beauties!
If you're interested in giving them a try, then visit Lian Mask and enter 'kohlkreatives' at checkout to receive 10% off your purchase!

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Myself. 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig