Wednesday 6 April 2016

The Night Manager: Introduction

I'm a huge sucker for a good TV drama, so I was very happy when 'The Night Manager' series started on BBC One. It's a British-American television series based on the 1993 novel of the same name by John le CarrĂ© - only updated to the present day. 


One thing that immediately told me it was going to be worth watching, was the fact that Olivia Coleman was included in the cast. She's such an incredible actress - I particularly loved her in 'Broadchurch' (If you haven't watched either of these series - I implore you to do so!)

Now that it's over, I can honestly say I loved it. It may sound silly, but what captivated me the most was the introductory credits that occurred before every episode. 

Martini Glasses, Afternoon Tea Sets, Pearls, Diamond Earrings and Champagne Bubbles all appear in the 50 second intro - indicating the extreme and disposable wealth that is apparent all of the way through the mini series. What intrigues me the most though, is how they transform.
If you would like to see what I mean, click here.

Let me know what you think!

Love, Lana Skye x 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig