Monday 28 December 2015

Trend Alert: Fragrance Advertisements

Ever since starting my degree i've forced myself to becomes more aware all of the time, which has meant forcing myself to watch and listen during ad breaks (yawn).

I usually only watch TV at night after the watershed (9pm) which seems to be the time for high end fragrance ad's to come out and play.

I've noticed a significant trend - Fragrance ad's LOVE water.

Versace - Eros 

Jimmy Choo - Illicit

Jimmy Choo - Illicit

CHANEL NO.5

CHANEL NO.5
Paco Rabanne - Olympia

And that's just a few examples!

Have you noticed any other fragrance advertisement trends? Let me know in the comments!

Love, Lana Skye x

Photo Credit: Google Images. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig