Wednesday 16 December 2015

Tom Bradby For ITV News

After being at University for almost three months now, it sounds pathetic but I really do miss having a TV! I didn't watch it a lot as i've become a bit of a Netflix lover, but one thing I really enjoyed was the News at Ten on ITV (don't knock a girl for being interested about whats going on in the world).

So as you can imagine, when I visited home for the first time I made the most of it, and I noticed something really interesting. It was my Dad who pointed out to me when ITV News started one night that they had recently introduced Tom Bradby as the new presenter for the 10 o'clock show. He's not a completely new figure as before now he's was the Political Editor for a number of years, but I have to say that I think he's brilliant.

Traditionally news presenters have always been neutral when it comes to topics they discuss, which although understandably safe, I found sooooo boring! Tom makes it much more interesting and refreshing, putting across his own opinions in a light hearted manner instead of being the stereotypical card board cut out that just reads from the screen with no opinion whatsoever.

To me, this sort of reshuffle was exactly what ITV needed! If you haven't seen him in action yet then I really recommend it, he presents most weeknights!

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Google Images.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig