Friday 25 December 2015

Just A Little Heads Up

All FCP students have been given their first official individual/summative brief - eek!

This is going to involve producing a visual analysis report.

The subject matter this is based on has to be linked in with the previous formative project we completed before the Christmas holidays - mine being based on beauty!

One trend category my group focused on was texture and within that 'Pearl Shine'.

From this - I have decided to focus on 'pearl' in both literal and make-up terms!



I'm going be documenting my creative inspiration process here on my blog so that anybody who is interested can get a little insight into how things are going.

Love, Lana Skye x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig