Friday 11 December 2015

A Disney Lover's Dream Come True

Anyone who knows me is aware that Disney is one of my favourite things in the world - so when I came across Scottish Fashion Blogger and Collage Artist 'Portis Wasp', its safe to say I got just a little bit excited!

Before now he has been pretty low profile but his status has gained momentum in recent months due to his Disney themed collages featuring various well-known celebrities.

He classes his work as being "pure mixed with something a little more provocative".

The rest of this post is going to consist of my favourite collages of his (this might be a long one so grab a cuppa and start scrolling - see if you can guess which films the characters are from!)

Gigi Hadid.
Diego Miguel.
Kylie Jenner.
Joan Smalls.
Kate Moss.
Chrissy Teigen.
Candice Swanepoel.
Khloe Kardashian.
Rihanna.
Kylie Jenner.
Zendaya.
I think the reason why I've connected with his work so much is due to the simplicity of it - he admits it himself that he was never a whizz on Photoshop and that is all he uses - genius!

I think the fact that he mainly focuses on the classic Disney films such as 'The Lady and the Tramp' and 'Peter Pan' makes his collages even better - the juxtaposition between old and new being even more apparent.

I hope you enjoyed this post - if you don't follow Portis Wasp on Instagram already then please do so, I'll link his Instagram down below.

Which collage was your favourite?

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: @PortisWasp1 (Instagram).


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig