Friday 4 December 2015

The British Fashion Awards 2015

On Monday 23rd November the London Coliseum played host to one of the biggest and best ceremonies, the British Fashion Awards. 
Here, the talent within the British fashion industry is celebrated, whether it be style icons and models to emerging stars and brands - nothing has gone unnoticed since the first ceremony in 1989.

Sadly, it isn't a televised event so instead I spent my evening refreshing the official website to see who the winners were. 

There were a number of people I was so pleased to see win, including:
I thought this was very well deserved - unlike commercial models such as Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid - Jourdan did
it the hard way and worked her way up in the ruthless modelling industry.

A 'Marmite' character to say the very least - I'm definitely a lover!

The absolute messiah's of fashion film - check out their latest Festive Film starring Romeo Beckham here: https://uk.burberry.com/gifts/the-festive-film/
One designer who I wasn't so happy about winning the Accessory award was Charlotte Olympia...

I was put off her products completely when I saw these - really not a fan!

I couldn't finish this blog post without showing you all who I thought was the best dressed female at the event...

I am literally OBSESSED with this look! So effortlessly glamorous
with the slightly Christmassy style jumper paired with the Beyonce
esque leotard - well done Tanya Burr!


Do you think all of the winners were deserving of the awards or did you perhaps also disagree with one or two?

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Google Images. 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig