Friday 30 October 2015

Hate | Knee High Tassel Anklets

Don't get me wrong I love the brand ASOS, but some of the products they release really do make me question what on earth they were thinking. When browsing on their website I came across these...


It might just be me, but I just don't understand it! Who would be able to seriously justify paying £8 for what in reality is just two pieces of string? They remind me of the gladiator style sandal which somehow makes a comeback every year during summer making it a seriously overdone look. That leads me on to another point, what is there to keep the 'anklets' in place as surely they would just gradually fall down unless you tied them so tight that your legs began to turn blue? And why have they only been released now? This isn't the season when ladies want to have their legs out, its all about covering up in jeans and oversized jumpers (best time of the year in my opinion as there's no obligation to constantly be shaving your legs!) 

But hey, each to their own!

This particular product took me back to April Fools Day this year when ASOS launched a clip in 'man bun'...thank god it was just a joke!


Rant over!

Love, Lana Skye x

Photo Credit: Google Images, ASOS. 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Really funny.
    You can have much unique but mesmerizing Fashionable anklets. They also try to bring new all the time but has the realistic design which astound everyone. Visit to enrich your collections of ankles.

    ReplyDelete

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig