Monday 15 August 2016

My Thoughts On: Grace Coddington At Tiffany & Co.

If you aren't aware of the simply amazing human being that is Grace Coddington, then please Google her (or better yet, buy her book 'Grace: A Memoir' - I promise you won't regret it.) 


When a car accident ended her modelling career at the age of 26, she began channeling her love of fashion and narrative at American Vogue, resulting in her becoming Creative Director in 1988. Early  this year however, Coddington stepped down from her role and joined Tiffany & Co. as Creative Partner in April. I personally feel that this is the best thing to have happened to the jewellery house in a long time. She has already got to work reshaping the brand's take on fashion advertising. A campaign that she is working on at the moment is said to be...

"distinctly apart from anything Tiffany has done before without, somehow, feeling unfamiliar."


Elle Fanning stars in Tiffany's new campaign for its "Tiffany T" collection.
Coddington has shocked with her choice of casting for the campaign, as the brand has never before used a celebrity. Her argument however, is that her choices are beyond the average celebrity as they have something more to them than others. This outlook, I love! Anyone who knows me is aware of just how much I adore Tiffany's, so for me to see one of my favourite brands paired with an icon of mine is truly something special! I can't wait to see Grace work her magic!

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Google Images, Business Of Fashion.
Quote Credit: Business Of Fashion. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig