Friday 12 August 2016

2 In 1 Style Post

Welcome back you lovely bunch!

Seen as though my first ever style post went down so well a couple of weeks ago - I couldn't help but treat you all to another. The first look I'll be sharing with you I feel is perfect for various occasions, whether it be you're attending a dinner with friends and family in the evening, or going on a shopping spree during the day. I was recently introduced to the brand 'Never Fully Dressed' and have quite frankly become hooked! I bought this top from them and its so perfect for this time of year due to the lightweight crepe material. I particularly love the balloon sleeves and longline body - you could wear it as I have below or tuck it into a pair of jeans to achieve a ruffled crop look.



I threw on a pair of high-waisted jeans from Jack Wills - I've had these bad boys for well over a year now and have quite honestly worn them to death, but they still look brand new!


In terms of hair and accessories, I threw my hair up into a mid-rise messy ponytail mainly because it kept blowing into my face and was getting on my nerves. I felt like my new Fendi sunglasses made this hairstyle look one hell of a lot better!


Of course, I had on my signature silver jewellery selection - I never really wear anything else! And then there's this beauty of a hand bag - you can't go wrong with a Classic Black Bayswater from Mulberry.


For shoes, I finally put on my new TopShop wedges. These things are so comfortable and look so lovely on. They're still available in store so if you like them then definitely pick them up quick!

And now for look number two!


Now, this outfit in particular is definitely on the casual side, but I've found that this jumpsuit can be dressed up with a simple pair of heels for a night out! You guessed it, this too is from Never Fully Dressed and I'm actually tempted to buy it in ever colour available. It doesn't get much comfier than this. I'd say the only issue I found at first was getting used to cuffing the legs as seen in the above image, but it was easy to master with the help of a quick tutorial on the NFD Instagram page. 


Like I said before, I made this look more casual by sticking a plain white vest top underneath - but if you wanted to wear it on a night out you would just wear the jumpsuit on its own and make sure you were taped into it well!


Now for shoes, I love my all white Nike Airforce 1's - I'd had my eye on them for ages and when I realised I could get away with buying the junior version due to my small feet I couldn't stop myself. Such a bargain.


I hope you've enjoyed this doubled up style post - more to come soon!

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Myself. 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Your looking nice. But there is a missing elements. The fascinating and marvelous "Statement necklaces" over your neck. This will make you more charming and awesome. You can enrich your collection of statement necklaces.

    ReplyDelete

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig