Friday 19 August 2016

Leigh's Nurseries Has Joined Instagram

Welcome back you lovely lot!

I've recently taken up the role of Social Media Manager for my parents business named Leigh's Nurseries. Together they have 3 private daycare nurseries, based in Northumberland, Gateshead and Newcastle upon Tyne. Having 4 children, my parents used to struggle finding outstanding quality childcare. This is ultimately why they formed a passion for the industry. The nurseries have a a real home from home feel which has been felt by lots of the current parents and children.  I've always been so proud of them and everything they have achieved over the years. Promoting the business on social media has been a topic of conversation for a while now, so we recently got the ball rolling and set up an Instagram account.


Before we decided to go for Instagram, I did a bit of research and couldn't seem to find any other active nurseries nearby on the platform. This excited us as we seem to be one of the first to do it.
The page is filled with images showing what goes on within each of the nurseries on a daily basis. We've also compiled a whole host of our favourite quotes from children's books, as well as comments from parents for everyone to enjoy too!


I know that the majority of the demographic who read my blog perhaps won't be interested in following the account due to age/the stage you're at in your life, but I do know that regardless my parents and myself would really love the support while we get the page going! If you aren't personally looking for a nursery for your child, you might know somebody that is - I really would love it if you could tell them about Leigh's Nurseries!

The username is @leighsnurseries feel free to check it out.
I'll also provide the website if anybody wants to find out more: www.leighsnurseries.co.uk

Love, Lana Skye x

Photo Credit: Myself. 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig