Friday 26 August 2016

Exploring NYC: Beautiful Brooklyn

Welcome back!

As you all probably guessed, my emotions went into overdrive on Sunday morning. Saying goodbye to my parents and siblings was and always will be the hardest thing I'll ever have to do, but I also felt extremely excited about the adventure that was about to unfold (even if it meant waking up at 4am U.K time). I knew that my first day in the city would be unlike the two trips I have had before. I wouldn't be staying in a hotel, I wouldn't have an amazing and organised room waiting for me, I wouldn't be dropping my bags off and going on an epic shopping trip. Luckily I pre-warned my self that it might get a little stressful, but lets just say jumping under my duvet that night was the best feeling in the world.

I can already tell that deciding to live in Brooklyn instead of Manhattan was the best decision. Even though it's still noisy and theres always something going on, theres something so special about it. Oh, and what could possibly be better than seeing the New York Skyline on an evening walk? These past few days when I've had a minute, I've really enjoyed just roaming the beautiful streets and peeking into all of the cute little cafĂ©'s and deli's. The houses here are absolutely incredible! Just picture Carrie Bradshaw's apartment with the big stone steps outside of it, this place is full of them.

I feel like I've rambled enough, so here's a short Brooklyn photo series - I bet you'll fall in love with it as much as I have.









If you want to keep up with me, follow me on social media!
Instagram: @lanaskyecaven
Twitter: @LanaCx
Snapchat: LanaCx

Love, Lana Skye x

Photo Credit: Myself. 


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. Snapchat Plus

    ReplyDelete

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig