Monday 26 September 2016

Exploring NYC: Social Galaxy

Welcome back!

As I was roaming the beautiful streets of Chelsea the other day, I stumbled across the huge new Samsung 837 flagship space. As I was peeking in the windows I seemed to remember seeing a recent picture of well known sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner in some sort of room where their Instagram images were projected everywhere. For some reason I became adamant that I must've been in the correct place and luckily I was right! I walked in and gave my very basic description of what I thought they had, the staff were so lovely, directing me to the right area straight away. 


After typing my Instagram handle into a compact Samsung device, I walked in to a room completely covered in either mirrors or large screens. Initially I was presented with key words and captions that appear on some of my 2000+ photos (yes, I have a genuine love for the gram). They were read out to me by a robotic sounding voice, then all of a sudden I was bombarded with my pictures. Some new and some really embarrassingly old, it was such a lovely experience being able to reminisce in such a mesmerising environment. My jaw was on the floor throughout the entire thing I was so amazed by what was happening. It gave me an insight into the digital me which was eye opening, it was fab!




Please please please give it a go if you're making a trip to the city sometime soon, its completely free!

Love, Lana Skye x 

Photo Credit: Myself. 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love, Lana Skye. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig